FME 50 (Rotary Form-, Fill- and Seal Machine)
The FME 50 is an intermittent operating rotary machine to manufacture various types of pouches: 3-sides or 4-sides sealed pouches, stand-up pouches and bottom fold type pouches.
Food, Pet Food, Nonfood, Seeds, Pharmaceuticals, Household and Personal Care.
Flexible possible applications
- Interface for multihead scale or auger doser
- Single sealing frames with quick and simple format changeover
- Folding wedge adjustment for bottom fold width (manual execution)
- Exemption of the sealing tools during machine stops
- Format changeover in less than 15 minutes
- Central gripper adjustment for pouch width (manual execution)
- Quick commissioning – plug & play
- Simple machine operating - short training
- Compact machine measures - less production space required
Technical details FME 50